A special shoutout to smololives at https://shapesofolives.wordpress.com. THANK YOU for your thoughtfulness. Really, it’s beautiful that you nominated me. May a hundred good things rain down upon you tomorrow.
Rules for the nominations: • Thank the person who nominated you. • Nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award and inform them. • Share seven facts about yourself. • Put the logo of Versatile Blogger in your post and display the rules also.
Here are seven facts about myself:
1. I’m a psychologist by trade although I’ve always had a passion for writing.
2. I love pizza.
3. My dad made the best pizza ever.
4. I once partied with Bruce Sprinsteen.
5. I used to fly helicopters.
6. I miss my clinical work with veterans.
7. I’m Christian–Roman Catholic to be exact. I’ve written 2 books which are spiritual in nature. I’m a big believer in integrating my Christian practices with Eastern perspectives. It is inherently worthwhile, even essential for our collective spiritual development as a human race, to bring the two together. In fact, the Hindu Sacred Story of Narada plays a central role in my latest book, The Return of Elijah. The journey I’ve been on in bringing these two perspectives together has been difficult. I’m not sure if most people are ready for such integration. Still, Harry Moody’s Book, The Five Stages of the Soul, has been one of the most influential books I’ve ever read. 🙂
Now here are my nominees for their amazing work as bloggers.
1. Little Fears at littlefears.co.uk. Just Awesome.
2. Sketches By Nitesh–He tells stories with drawings and paints pictures with his words.
3. Stoner on a Rollercoaster–unique, interesting, and real.
4. Aleheia101–Beautiful soul.
5. Tempranillo–the traveling man.
6. Harmony_loves_exploring–a true explorer.
7. Good Night Giggles by simpledimple–Inspiring.
8. Lignum Draco–Amazing photographer and storyteller with his work.
9. Pipersadventures9–simply beautiful.